I truly enjoyed this search for the best Father’s Day Gifts. I had no idea that all these fascinating and unique products were available so it was quite an eye-opener. Who would have thought of watches with wooden bands or a computer mouse that looks like a car or a golf bag attachment that let’s your phone/tablet record your game? What amazing choices there are and how lucky the dad who will receive one of these gifts.
Before I get started with the list I do need to explain a few things. My search took me to Amazon simply because Amazon has many thousands of products which meant all the searching could be done on one site. As the saying goes “A picture is worth a thousand words”. I agree and have therefore added the images below. Clicking on any of the thumbnails will take you to the Amazon site for enlarged views of the product. Think of it as browsing a Father’s Day Gift Catalog. Be assured that clicking does not mean buying.
On that note, I am an Amazon associate and if you do decide to buy from Amazon, I would be delighted if you would order through my site. No cost to you but I will earn a small commission.
The Best Father’s Day Gifts:
- Starting off with one of the neatest items, at least in my opinion, is this wooden watch handcrafted from high quality natural sandalwood with no two pieces of wood exactly the same. It includes a day/date calendar. Definitely a huge step-up from the tie and sock gifts of yesterday.
- Craft beers are all the rage these days. Wouldn’t these beverage chiller sticks be the perfect accessory for dad’s favourite craft beer? All you do is put the stick in the freezer for 45 minutes then insert into a bottle of beer (or other beverage) to keep the drink cold.
- Father’s Day is the one day to go all out spoiling dad and I can’t think of a better way than with this folding chair. The chair has a detachable insulated cooler, an electronics pocket, a fold-out side table to hold books, tablet, camera and drinks, etc. keeping everything within easy reach. Perfect for keeping dad comfortable on the beach, park, or the deck.
How about this portable BBQ suitcase? You have to admit, this one is very unique. Easy to carry around, this stainless steel charcoal grill can accommodate cooking for 2 people and includes a convenient mess-free ash catcher.
- If dad is into thrillers, “Make Me (with bonus short story Small Wars): A Jack Reacher Novel” by the #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Lee Child will be super appreciated. Of course, it will probably mean he’ll become too engrossed in the book to be able to take time out to BBQ. Best make other plans for dinner.
- I love this nifty Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology that is compatible w/iOS & Android Devices. It prints 2×3 colour photos directly from Mobile Phone or Tablet via Bluetooth or NFC Technology. Great for dad – lucky him.
The PhoneSoap 2.0: UV Sanitizer & Universal Charger, as seen on SHARK TANK, isn’t only unusual, it’s also extremely useful. Phones are covered in disease-causing bacteria. PhoneSoap 2.0 safely kills 99.99% of germs utilizing bacteria-zapping UV rays. The germ-killing UV-C light used by the PhoneSoap 2.0 is scientifically proven to banish bacteria found on everything from door knobs, toilet seats, toilet handles, dirty laundry, and more. Fits and charges any phone or tablet and has a universal phone charger w/USB port.
For the car enthusiast, how about this Corvette Wireless Optical Mouse (HP-11CHCZRXA)? This is an officially licensed product with a unique 17 digit V.I.N. It has functional headlights with on/off switch and a built in automatic timer shut-off. A totally different way to cruise the web.
Bird-watching is growing in popularity all the time and this 8 X 35 BAK4 Prism Optical Waterproof Binoculars is perfect for that. Of course, it can also be used for other purposes like Concerts, Hunting, Hiking, or Stadium Sports.
Isn’t this stainless steel Multi-Tool the handiest thing you ever saw? It functions as pliers, knife, screwdriver, bottle & can opener, scaler, ruler & filer and comes complete with a nylon sheath and belt loop for easy access. For the active dad this little carry-along will save the day time and again.
The Best Father’s Day Gifts for the Sports Enthusiast:
- For the avid golfer, this Golf Bag Video Recording & Mount System with a telescoping pole can be inserted in any bag and includes universal phone/tablet holder clamps that works with any device model smart phone or tablet. Drop the 54″ pole into your golf bag to provide an easy way to use your tablet or phone for swing recording, video review, and training purposes. Universal Phone or Tablet Clamp attaches to the Aluminum Extension Pole, extends out of your bag, and provides a secure hold on your phone so it will stay in place. Easy to view the screen and review your swing.
- Even if dad hasn’t time for the course, he can still work on his game with this Portable Golf Putter Travel Practice Putting Set. This portable executive putter set comes in a zipper bag, includes a ball return cup, a screw together golf club and a golf ball. Lets dad perfect his swing anywhere. Perfect for any golf fan.
This Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Best-in-class sound goes wherever you go. It is the ultra-light, ultra-rugged and ultra-powerful portable speaker. It gives you 5 hours of battery power so you can take the music with you where ever you go, plug it in or play it wirelessly using its Bluetooth functionality, streaming your music with no strings or cables attached or talking hands-free with the speakerphone function. Now that’s useful.
For the active dad, how about these Hifi Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Sunglasses (Polarized Black+Yellow Lens), MP3 Glasses Supports Music, Handfree Calls, Camera Shutter Remote. It’s easy to connect with high-fidelity, CD quality sound effect, able to connect more than 1 bluetooth devices and compatible with 99.9% bluetooth devices. A good mate for drivers, cyclists, runners,etc.
Soccer IQ: Things That Smart Players Do, Vol. 1, #1 Best Seller. Soccer IQ was named the #1 book for Soccer Players and Coaches by Football.com. and named Top 5 Book of the Year by the NSCAA Soccer Journal. It includes links to free Soccer IQ companion that brings the lessons to life.
There you have it. I hope you enjoy browsing these unique and useful Father’s Day Gifts as much as I enjoyed finding them.
Talk to you again next week,
If you enjoyed this post, others will too. Please share.